The New Year arrives and the Spaniards get up with the spirit through the clouds and, of course, with a new purpose between eyebrow and eyebrow. If it is that when these dates arrive, some people come quickly to enroll in an English course or to the gym to eliminate the extra kilos that the Christmas celebration has only increased.
In this sense, according to a survey conducted by the online platform Good Lender, the five most common purposes are to play sports (74%), adopt a healthier diet (56%), save (51%), travel (48%) and –How not– to be more positive (29%). Nor is the classic desire to stop smoking (with 10%) or find your better half (also with 10%). Do you identify with any of them?
Saving is a goal that many of us pursue
According to this study, embracing a healthier life and getting fit are the most acceptable of these challenges. However, saving is the toughest of them all.
To make matters worse, saving is a goal that many of us pursue and whose cause – at this point of the month – many may have already defected.
In fact, known as Blue Monday, the saddest Monday of the year, is usually the date on which many abandon their good intentions early.
However, we must not believe that the choice of this day is the result of mere chance, because it is well thought out. Specifically, for its calculation a formula devised by a psychologist at the Psychology School is applied that takes into account factors as disparate as temperature (cold usually gets worse) or debts acquired during Christmas.
Tips to save
And all this to say that from our fast online loan comparator, we have decided to give you a hand in your purpose of saving. Therefore, we are going to give you a list of tips and guidelines to put the expenses at the waistline and finally be able to finish the month without having spent everything we entered. We see it?
- Reduce expenses in electricity and gas. At this time of the year, it is the most common that we get home – or email – crazy bills that make us look like plates. It is obviously colder and we turn on the heating quite frequently. To avoid scares, try to limit its use and use the jersey. And, of course, do not forget to lower the thermostat and do not exceed the temperature.
- Buy in bulk. The bulk purchase has returned strongly and there are more and more stores offering unpackaged products where the customer can take the exact amount to be consumed. No more no less. The truth is that this practice may surprise you how well you get along with your savings. Without going any further, it is common to acquire a package of cookies and then throw away half because they soften or we forget them in the bottom of the closet. Have you tried buying cookies in bulk? They are richer, they are cheaper and there is not one left at the end of the week.
- Set small goals. Small amounts of weekly savings, although considered individually may seem ridiculous, added can leave you pleasantly surprised.
- Involve the rest of the family . It is clear that if everyone paddles in the same direction we will reach our goal first. In addition, when you falter, you can rely on the rest and straighten the path to saving.
- Eliminate superfluous expenses. For this, it is convenient to sit down to meditate on each of our expenses and weigh if they were due to a mere whim or if they were really necessary.
- Study what failed in our previous attempts. If it is not the first time we tried and if it turns out that we have already dragged a long history of failures, it is advisable that we stop to reflect on what might have motivated our abandonment. In this way, we will prevent history from repeating itself again.
- Do not spend unexpected income. If you are fortunate that, suddenly, you get an income you did not expect, do not be so fast spending it and allocate it to savings.
- Follow saving methods . If you think you need extra motivation, you can always take a look at the domestic finance section of the bookstores. There you can run into some surprise like the Kabebo method to save or the 52-week system, but much better if you get a copy of the public library. This way you will learn to save by saving money from the book, don’t you think?
How to get a loan online and fast?
Therefore, if we achieve success with our goal of saving, we will suddenly encounter a negligible amount of money that we can allocate to the end we choose. Thus, your destination can be a trip, pay for the studies of our children, buy a piece of furniture we need, buy a car or simply have some liquidity to meet expenses incurred such as the repair of an appliance.
However, if despite your perseverance and effort you do not achieve your purpose of saving, do not worry. At least you will have tried, right? Luckily, in our online loan comparator you can find the credit you need for a specific moment of spending. You will see that its processing is fast and simple.
Regardless of what your New Year’s purpose is, in our comparator we wish you wind in favor and that no setback gets between you and that exciting project that you have planned for this glittering 2017.